Tuesday, March 11, 2014

Thing 15

Oh boy, another one I'm struggling with. "Infographics" this is a new term to me and I really don't know how to apply it professionally, let alone personally.

I'm starting with info.Graphic. This app is mostly a collection of infographs others have already made; it's mostly a reference point, a place to go for ideas...and I really wasn't impressed. There are great examples on there, but the app performed horribly for me; it froze, wouldn't open my selections and downright annoyed me. 

I really wanted to try making an infographic, but for the life of me, I couldn't think of a subject! I did take a look at I Visual info touch, but I didn't do much with it.

I did like learning about infographics and apps for them, I just can't connect to this thing...I do think they have use, visual learners and other arenas where graphics are a must, but I really have little use for them.

No comments:

Post a Comment