Tuesday, January 28, 2014

Thing 4

I started out with Flipboard...kind of a mistake. It's just far too busy! I like the idea of a one stop place to catch up on social networking and various articles, but Flipboard looks more hip and fun than it does professional. I will admit I didn't spend a lot of time with the app, but at first glance, I was turned off. 

Zite looked interesting in its description and screen shots, but it requires an update to iOS 7 and beyond...I know I should do this, but I really am more comfortable with iOS 6 at this point. One thing I found attractive (via the App description) is that Zite automatically will add/suggest content for you; I will admit that sometimes that can be annoying, but I do like the idea of the app finding material for me that I may have missed otherwise.



No comments:

Post a Comment